If you wish to see if you can get a better rate on your existing mortgage or switch to a fixed rate, change to a repayment mortgage or raise additional borrowings against your house, please fill in our quick remortgage enquiry forms and one of our expert advisers will search the market and provide information on options available from the UK's leading mortgage lenders.
You may also be able to raise additional borrowing to consolidate loans or raise a deposit for a buy to let property or further advance for home improvements. We look forward to our experts assisting with your no obligation enquiry.
Equity Loan Mortgage Calculator
Whether you're a first-time buyer or already a property owner you could buy a new home with a small deposit of 5%, heres how.
How Help to Buy Equity Loans Work
- First time buyers and those already on the property ladder can apply.
- To qualify a 5% deposit is required.
- A 75% mortgage must be secured from your bank or building society.
- The remaining 20% of the property’s value is funded by an equity loan provided by the Government.
- House prices can’t be more than £600,000 in England and £300,000 in Wales.
Without Help to Buy
With Help to Buy
|Help to Buy Loan||£10,000||20%|
This calculator is provided to give you basic guidance only. This information is computer-generated and relies on certain assumptions. It has only been designed to give a useful general indication of costs. Its important you always get a specific quote from the lender and double-check the price yourself before acting on the information. We cannot accept responsibility for any errorsand recommend that you obtain exact figures from a specific lender before committing to any mortgage.